CDG's end-user subscriber and enterprise account management and invoicing solution, MBS, is a highly flexible, full-service modular B/OSS system for billing and managing telecommunications and non-telecom services. MBS modules include Customer Care, Mediation, Customer Invoicing, Network/Plant, Trouble Reporting, Workflow Task Management, E-Care (EBPP), SAM (Provisioning), and many more.
- Supports wireline, Internet, cable, wireless, VoIP, IPTV and non-telecom services billing.
- Limitless account and service compositions for single- or multi-line residential, convergent billing subscriber or large business and enterprise accounts.
- Multitude of search options and an intuitive account structure.
- Complete complex installations, including bundles and packages quickly and accurately using install wizards.
- Multi-cycle billing capabilities.
- Record subscriber trouble and view plant information directly from the Customer Care module.
- Service Provisioning through our SAM module.
- Package services and features, and control charges and billings for any situation.
- Define subscriber payment allocations according to your company's business rules.
- Complete line item billing adjustments directly through MBS's online bill image.
- End user online bill pay and account maintenance options through E-Care.
- Set up data rating and invoice formatting options using database table entries.
- Extract data and send information to E911 providers, LIDB, CARE, TAR, CNAM, MSAG, and Directory Update (DIR) providers, among others.
- Design and maintain custom reports and data queries through QRT (Query Reporting Tool).
- Census tract and block information for FCC Internet speed and usage reporting with backseeding for existing addresses and automatic assignment for new addresses.
- Accounting, mapping and facilities management tools.
- Top-quality implementation and customer support.
Download PDFs, files, and other information.View Downloads
See our product demo videos on YouTube.VIEW VIDEOS
Using CDG's MBS billing software has made my job easier and smoother. The MBS format is very easy to use and understand. I can process twice as many service orders with MBS than I did with our old system. I have loved MBS from the start, and with the upgrades and improvements that CDG keeps making, it just gets better!