In addition to our conference sessions and networking opportunities, CDG will host WAY! (We Appreciate You) events on Wednesday and Thursday.
WAY! (We Appreciate You) Events
Wednesday, May 1
Meet and Greet Reception
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Lakeshore Ballroom - Hilton Magnificent Mile Suites)
(Hosted by Bob and Bill)
Join us at the opening welcome reception in the Lakeshore Ballroom at the Hilton Magnificent Mile Suites.
Thursday, May 2
Lake Michigan Sunset Dinner Cruise
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Spirit of Chicago - Navy Pier)
Join us on the Celebration Deck aboard the Spirit of Chicago for drinks, dinner, entertainment, and a cruise on beautiful Lake Michigan. Ship boards at Navy Pier at 6:30, disembarks at 7:00, and returns at 9:30. A shuttle will be available to take you from the hotel to Navy Pier and bring you back afterwards. The first shuttle will depart from the hotel at 4:50 and the last shuttle will leave at 6:00.
(Shuttle departs the Hilton Magnificent Mile Suites. The first shuttle will depart from the hotel at 4:50 and the last shuttle will leave at 6:00. We'll try to have a shuttle around 5:20 too if traffic permits.)
The Spirit of Chicago is located on the west end on the South dock at Navy Pier, close to the front entrance of the pier and just west of the Centennial Wheel. There is a map below. The Spirit of Chicago is the green boat.
Other Things To Do in Chicago
If you have time on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, here are some nearby things you might want do or check out:
- Visit the observation deck at the 360Chicago Building (John Hancock Center).
- Visit Navy Pier.
- Do some shopping on Michigan Ave, including the 900 North Michigan Shops and Water Tower Place.
- Check out the Museum of Contemporary Art- Chicago.
- Hop on a Big Bus Tour and get a tour of Chicago's sites.
- See the Chicago Historic Water Tower just a few blocks from the hotel.
- Take a stroll on the Chicago Riverwalk one mile south of the hotel.