Mediation is the first step in billing. You must consolidate and correlate an unending stream of usage records so that they can be reliably delivered to billing and reporting systems.
To guarantee that the maximum number of records reach their intended destinations, you need a system that can help you track and audit your records through every step. CDG's Mediation receives data from switches and other network systems and converts the information to manageable formats for billing, auditing and reporting purposes. Irrelevant data is filtered out; call report data is correlated and organized. Billing is easily reconciled and disputes are settled without delay.
- Gathers and prepares diverse switch and network system data for processing.
- Supports next-generation softswitches, such as Taqua, GenBand, MetaSwitch, Redcom, and Siemens, as well as an array traditional switches for wireline, wireless, and IP service types.
- Flexible business rules for filtering and editing call detail records.
- Correlates and organizes call report data.
- Automated input validation system.
- Process scheduling options ranging from full manual intervention to full automation.
- Event notifications regarding job statuses, potential processing issues and general information.
- Quickly and easily identify incoming and outgoing files.
- Audit IDs for tracking files throughout the system.
- Variance identification, including trending and auditing reports to identify anomalies and help with revenue assurance and fraud detection.
- AMA and EMI search capabilities.
- Create and save custom usage search profiles to find specific usage messages and charge records from master or work files. Downloadable CSV data output of search results.
- Usage by Day by Hour reporting.
- Generates call volume, origin, and service type reports, among others, for resource planning and allocation.
- Integrated Query Reporting Tool (QRT) for creating custom reports and downloadable CSV data output for external evaluation.
- Integrated standard rating for non-tiered/non-bulk plans, as well as advanced rating capabilities when combined with the full rating engine in our MBS billing system.
- Determine local usage based on the to and from NPA-NXX in the data record through the Localizer module.
- Correctly identify terminating intraMTA wireless usage.
- Multiple usage data warehousing options with data mining and anaytics tools.
- NPAC database integration available for LRN, OCN and line type verification of ported call detail records.
- Top-quality implementation and customer support.
Download PDFs, files, and other information.View Downloads
See our product demo videos on YouTube.VIEW VIDEOS
CDG's Mediation was selected and modified to replace our in-house written software ... During the paralleling processes, CDG's Mediation software out produced our in-house programs, in accuracy and error checking ... I have worked with other software companies but have not had better response or relationships.